Friday, April 8

I pray

I may not be one of thousands who will flock Luneta Grandstand tonight but nonetheless, I pray that everything will be safe and peaceful, and spiritually be one in the occasion of our dear Pope's ceremonial return to his and our Savior.

On a more personal level, and this has connection with the Grandstand vigil tonight, I ask our dear Pope to cleanse my mind of doubts and distrust. It is unhealthy to be generous and compassionate whilst deep inside I am having doubts and putting bad faith to my fellow. As they say, better to have said no than say yes but you're gritting in disapproval. I know that dear Pope and God, most of all, know what I'm talking about. Please erase them from my mind and please let it be returned to me safe and sound tomorrow.

I am just so selfish, really.