Monday, January 16

TOW funny lines

i am supposed to be typing Sandy's employee evaluation tonight. but hey, i'm not. i'm actually pretty sleepy now and i still won't nudge. my boss will probably kill me when i return.

on my post earlier today, i made one glaring spelling error. i am so proud so i turn blind to all other grammatically incorrect wordings i have, hehe. just that one. i'm even too lazy to edit "it". i am typing a new entry anyway so i'll just point that yes, i did notice that wrong spelling.

my mommy's got an email address now. finally :) her yahoo username cracked me up. it's so her.

speaking of cracking up, among the gazillions of funny lines in Friends, i was so laughing hysterically at this line from Phoebe...

the scene was this: (it's season 10) Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow) is getting married and they decided to hold it outside Central Perk as it was the aftermath of a very bad snowstorm. it was naturally freezing cold. As she prepares to go out, she removed her kinda flowery winter coat and revealed that she's dressed in a really fancy wedding dress (she's so sexy, imo). The convo with
Chandler (Matthew Perry), who's to walk her down the "aisle" went:

Chandler: Wow! Aren't you gonna be cold?

Phoebe: I don't care... I'll be my something blue.

if you did not find it funny, uhm...go watch Friends. you will understand me. hehe.

plus, the wedding vows were heartwarming. Phoebe's marrying Mike Hannigan (played by the former topnotcher in my hottie list, Paul Rudd), and the vows went:

Phoebe: When I was growing up, I didn't have a normal mom and dad, or a regular family like everybody else, and I always knew that something was missing. But now I'm standing here today, knowing that I have everything I'm ever gonna need... You are my family. (She then puts the ring on Mikes finger)

Mike: Phoebe, you're so beautiful. You're so kind, you're so generous. You're so wonderfully weird. Every day with you is an adventure, and I can't believe how lucky I am, and I can't wait to share my life with you forever. (He puts the ring on Phoebe's finger.)

see, when i start, i can't really stop. eto, last na lang, this was from season 3; the "friends" were talking:

Chandler: Do you think that there’s a town in Missouri or some place called Sample? And as you’re driving into town there’s like a sign, and it says “You’re in Sample.”

~*~

i'll be 24 in 27 hours. i am so old.