Friday, December 24

I've been meaning to blog at length for the longest time but just can't. Two parties were over, I had my very first facial session, I bought a new less sleek digicam, I bought 4 more books, I finished my Christmas shopping (read: Tutuban and Divisoria) in the nick of time, I got sick, I got promoted (which I will get to blog about soon because I really feel indifferent), I finished my 48th book (I plan to make it a flat 50 before 2004 ends) and I have not blogged about them.

However, I will join the bandwagon and greet my blog visitors a sincere


Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas!!

These two words should say it all. May God bless you and your family.

P.S. Josh, if Ninang would be lucky, I will see you either the third week of January or the second week of February. That is, if Ninang got lucky. I may not hand over the robot that you want but..basta, I'll tell you about if and when I get lucky. All my love to you, your Mama, Papa, kuya Gab and Kuya Raf.