Sunday, February 12

i will rest for a while.

while waiting for mom a while ago in a bookshop, i found myself wanting to devote more time to reading the books and magazines i bought (and borrowed). it's probably an illness of sorts that i tend to collect and collect books and magazines without even reading them. i should start picking them up and browsing the pages, although as it is, i have 5 or 6 books unfinished all stacked in my bedside table.

i felt i should give up blogging for a while because this is the only time-consuming activity that could take the backseat, given my set of priorities.

as i go on "blog leave", let me share to you my wishlist. i intend to have all of them soon, and read or watch them hopefully in this lifetime :) if any of you can help me secure any of them, particularly the dvds, please...email me :) hopefully when i regain the interest to blog, i have all of them already.

i want them!
  • Sophie's Choice (William Styron)
  • An Instance of the Fingerpost (Iain Pears)
  • The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century (Thomas L. Friedman)
i want them! original would be classically heaven of course, pirated copies would do, hihihi!
yeah, part of my Jen-mania.

Jennifer Aniston's Vanity Fair May 2001 and September 2005 cover issue

Vanity Fair

Vanity Fair March 2003 (Jack Nicholson, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, Tom Hanks, etc.)

Vanity Fair

Vanity Fair June 2003 (with Amanda Bynes, Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen, Mandy Moore, Hilary Duff, Alexis Bledel, etc)

and kasi feeling ko cute lang kaya i've been wanting to have this:

TEAM ANISTONTEAM ANISTON



~*~*~*

this will be my company for a while. my favorite banana mocha fredoccino.