Tuesday, December 6

You should have watched or read about State Dept. Secretary Rice's speech last night.

And though it's not related at all (I hope), you know that we are closed for business today until further notice.

Yet, hindi yan ang sasabihin ko. I am prepared to die, kesehoda. Pag time mo na, kahit nasa loob ka ng bahay mo, mamamatay ka.

Two things:

1. I blew my top because of Mom. Hay nako. I know, dapat ako ang mas magpapasensiya pero tao lang ako, I need to be alone sometimes. Especially now. Hay. Sige, kung mamatay ako sa kung anumang threat dito sa office, sabihin nyo na lang sa kanya, ayaw ako pakinggan eh.

2. I love my friends and a lot can attest to that na hanggat kaya ko, tutulong ako. Minsan may mga spoiled lang talaga. Hay nako, times two! Parang ikaw na nanay nya, kulang na lang one plus one itanong sa iyo. To think sinaktan ka na nya 'no? But of course, hindi mo rin natitiis, nagmamahal ka eh. Ng kaibigan.

This is a shitty day not just because of the security threat.

Let's see if coffee and Book 3 of The Chronicles of Narnia will make the shit go away.

And oh, the office closed for internal business a minute ago and I did not pass my CV for my supervisor's position. When in doubt, don't; so I didn't. I just hope 2006 is a better year.