Thursday, May 26

secrets (kept hidden from knowledge or view; concealed) i would like to share (to relate to another or others)

1. i secretly rooted for carrie underwood in my office and at home, which are both bo bice territories. yes, i believe she has a rather limited repertoire but there's something about bo bice which i didn't like. but he's on the list of guys who i would consider having for a husband. he's, i think, number 42.

2. using chopsticks is my eating handicap. ever wonder why i eat demurely in any oriental restaurant?

3. i do not use my real name when making food deliveries or ordering at starbucks. i use many different names, from heather to dawn to korina, but one name is most frequently used lately, but i won't tell what it is because it's one of my, well, secrets.

4. i have been practicing the "all that jazz" dance number (think catherine zeta-jones in chicago) since january because i want to suggest to make it one of our unit's presentation in the consular party. hell, we have not won in two straight years!

5. (this coffee shop)'s mango tea frappe simply sucks

6. i am a poser in friendster for this...male. hehe. as far as i know, the profile info is correct (and simply stated) and i never wrote testimonials and never responded to messages from his "friends".

7. i don't know if it's because of hearing eiselle and sandy rave and rant about their children every morning, or seeing kats' bulging tummy, but i really want to have a baby. take note, baby lang ha. it's on the same boat of wanting to be a housewife, concerning myself with what to cook, what colors of the curtain should go with the upholstery, etc (something that went pfft, by the way)

8. just when most things turned for the better, relationship-wise, in my family, i still have a deep urge to strangle a paternal uncle everytime i see him.

9. i lost two pounds

10. i fantasize of going to a mall restroom and find in my cubicle a bagload of money stashed from wherever. i would put the thick bills in my bag, my jeans pocket, anywhere...and i'll pretend nothing happened. then i can splurge. hahahahaha!!!

11. i cry myself to sleep. i think sad thoughts in hypothetical situations, like my husband wanting to leave me and i don't know why, or i make paawa with my ex just to get back to me, yung mga ganung pathetic moments, and then my tears fall down endlessly na. therapeutic yun especially if you've been laughing for most of the day, o di kaya eh harassed sa trabaho

~
i'm going to change my template soon. patty made me a kinda personalized one but i'm still figuring it where to put what best.

thanks to dictionary.com for the word meanings in the post title

~
How long before I get in?
Before it starts, before I begin?
How long before you decide?
Before I know what it feels like?
Where to, where do I go?
If you never try, then you'll never know.
How long do I have to climb,
Up on the side of this mountain of mine?
- Speed of Sound, Coldplay