Friday, April 16

kung anu-ano lang

**Along Quirino Highway, a newly-opened UniOil Gas Station has a sign that goes:

DKU-669
Kulang ka ng P100!
Hindi mo na binalikan!


A smaller text below reads:

NTU-436
Isa ka pa!


**Korina Sanchez delivered the best line for this week:

Boy (Abunda): So, would you have gone through the same experience (rigors of being a Star Circle Questor)?

Korina: No. I was born with a star complex.

Yet another one, from a blog:

When a blackout enveloped Paris, all the Philippine media delegates hovered in and out of the hotel ballroom. Korina went outside, stayed put, and had been quoted saying:

Korina: I refuse to join the pandemonium. As long as I wear my lipstick.

**However, my officemate Noime is the person to beat.

Upon seeing a stack of unopened distilled water bottles in her American boss’ desk:
Noime: Grabe naman si Carter, ang daming tubig, hindi kaya sya lamukin nyan?