Thursday, August 4

I am depressed. Confirmed. Two thoughts hovering around this depression:

1. When you can't say directly that you like doing something, then you don't like it at all. No middle grounds here, either you like it or you don't. Ergo, I don't.

2. It's understandable that you don't like doing something; what's worse here is when you don't know what you want to do either.

Yes, this is work-related. Always been. My supposed sadness over being single is so shallow, you know. But like some relationships, you stay because you don't know if you will be able to find one as *insert outstanding quality*.

~
P.S. I'm looking for a second-hand video cassette recorder, number of heads not important. Tag me if you want to throw yours away or know someone who plans to. Willing to pay up to P2,500 (second-hand price sa ebay!).