Sunday, July 4

Booksale and SM



I just love Booksale. Everytime na namamagnetize ako papunta dito, I seem to find something worth keeping. Today, with all those pile of books I would usually ignore, I chanced upon the second installment of the Tillerman family's story, something I always refrain from buying sa National Bookstore. It was there for 15 pesos. And Leon Uris' for 35 each. To be lucky on a Sunday nga naman.

I am an SM baby. I grew up appreciating what SM has to offer. Until now, I am left amazed by what it has...well, not as grandiose (as I would rarely afford it) as those in high-end malls, but the little nitty-gritty cute stuff only found in SM. Okay, most of them were Tigger stuff. Eh ano ngayon?

I remember when I was young, SM Makati and SM North Edsa were two of my weekend havens. Around mid-grade school, high school and college, it was SM Makati, SM Bacoor, SM Harrison and SM Megamall. Now, amazingly, it's SM Manila, SM Makati, SM Carriedo (yes! The first SM daw?), SM Megamall, SM Harrison and SM Cubao (yes!). Hmmm. I heard SM Baguio is just as great. And Patty, how's SM Cebu?