Friday, July 23

RAGING RAGE (as of Friday, 8:28 am)
 
Beware! This post will show the extent of my psychopatic tendencies when I'm angered.

I really want to change this attittude of mine--na when I get mad, instead of being rational (not necessarily calm), I turn into this nasty-tounged monster (monstress? nyaha). Grr! Basta in a nutshell, I rode a cab on my way to work, prepared 60 bucks, as my usual cab fare is, and even before we turned right to Roxas Boulevard, my bill was up to 75 bucks. I tried to tell him that his cab meter was so fast. He gave me this comatose look. I wish he would really be comatose by now, f**k that driver. Had he been younger (he looked like he was in his late fifties) , and had I not been running out of time, I would have had asked him to drop me off along Roxas Boulevard. But time was not on my side, and his cab meter running as fast as Seabiscuit.  When we were in front of the Embassy, I did my coup d' grace (but I really wish I have done a lot better, f**k him). My bill was 97 pesos. I gave neatly folded bills amounting to 90 and threw it in his face. I didn't curse, I didn't say anything, though I was very tempted to say, "Sana mamatay ka na mamaya" or "Sana maholdap ka at patayin ka mamaya" or "Sana pag-uwi mo, patay na ang buong pamilya mo"  (aren't you scared of me yet??).  I opened the door, as wide as it can, also the door opposite his, and left them open. Since he dropped me off at an awkward lane, horns of rushing cars were blowing behind him. "Isara mo yan, letse ka" was all I got to say.

Sigh. In an hour or two, I will really regret doing what I did to the driver. He didn't look sinister or a manggagantso. Had he asked me to give him a tip, I would gladly do it. Hindi naman ako madamot. Ayoko lang nung comatose look. Hayop ka, feeling mo dahil Embassy employee ako, marami akong pera. Bullshit. Since my rage is still at its peak, I realy wish that cab driver of a Munich taxi (yung may mga Mcdo signs on top), body number G-698 would die. Now.

Even if you asshole driver tell me that your wife or one of your kids is sick, or that your son has a project that he has not paid yet, it didn't justify your ignoring my demand for an explanation as to why oh why your fare meter was like that.  I wish a ten-wheeler truck will drag your cab and you will be like an unrecognizable durog durog na longganisa afterwards.  Grrr.  You know, I will probably edit this line if I am calmer and have read this post over and over.

And business be damned, let me declare that ALL MUNICH TAXIS OVERCHARGE, ALL OF THEIR TAXIS HAVE "BATINGTINGS" AND ALL THEIR DRIVERS ARE ESCAPED MENTAL PATIENTS, ALL THEIR DRIVERS ARE DRUG ADDICTS. Go ahead, sue me. F**k all of you.