Wednesday, November 24

Tenoch, oh Tenoch.


Judith Octavo and Tenoch Gonzales
  • Secretly conceived a handful of evil children.
  • Crazy about being able to chat far too often.
  • Are so cute.
Orchestrated by ianiceboy


Another variation:


Judith and Tenoch
  • Are rumoured to have adopted some robot girls.
  • Resent having to almost elope in private.
  • Have developed gills for extended kissing.
Orchestrated by ianiceboy

Hehe, you might be wondering who Tenoch is. He is Erwin's twin brother. I dunno whatever happened to Andoy. Maybe he got meningococcemia or something and he just disappeared into thin air.

Back to the quiz result, I dunno what's wrong with it...I don't have patience reviewing html codes, I just post and post and post. I believe a test like this is for livejournal users only so it's hard to put it in blogger without code hassles.

Back to reality, Tenoch is not real. He is Erwin's imaginary twin brother. Just like my cousin Peetyminy.