Tuesday, July 26

quizzes so i can decide if i want conass or concon...


Your Hidden Talent
You are a great communicator. You have a real way with words.
You're never at a loss to explain what you mean or how you feel.
People find it easy to empathize with you, no matter what your situation.
When you're up, you make everyone happy. But when you're down, everyone suffers.





Wow, gee. Thanks. I know. Hahahaha!!!
~
Slow and Steady
Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.
They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.
It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.
They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.


The first sentence is half-true, half-false.
The second is so true.
The third is, well, around 45% true.
See, such effort to defend myself from a trivial blog quiz.
~




You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.


So true. I never want to be seen as a "serious" blogger in terms of my entry contents. It's just so not me. Occasional bouts of the opinionated me may surface but overall, I blog so I can share what's going on in my life. Not everything is written here, of course. I still have a decent amount of privacy to keep some things to myself, and that will stay there until I die. Naks. :)
~





You Are A Romantic Realist

You are more romantic than 40% of the population.




You tend to be grounded when it comes to romance.
Sure, you can fall hard... but only for someone you've gotten to know.
And once you're in love, you can be a total romantic goofball...
But you'd never admit it to your friends!


Ahahaha, I'm too tired to even react on this one. Let's just say it's true. (",)