Friday, November 11

Life is really wonderful

It is. I look around me and see how blessed I am. It rarely dawns upon me that I am so thick-faced to even want things that I don't need. Even those that I think a person needs but can't be given to me because of reasons that are way better in my favor, I just fail to see them because I am focused on having something. Kapal 'no?

Anyway, I am still in my Mraz mode. I had my deGraw moment last night while waiting for a show around midnight.

Sige nga, feel the thought of these words from the song Life Is Wonderful (the melody of which Paolo hates, and I annoy him by playing it over and over again) :

It takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is
It takes some fears to make you trust
It takes those tears to make it rust
It takes some dust to make it polished

Hay. I have resolved to make loving a free thing, and not constricting, annoying, and to a certain point, creepy. The wind is hinting of romance but it's always the best to hear it for yourself, your man singing that you are his Bella Luna.

Corollary to the previous paragraph is the confession that yes, the following lyrics encapsulate what I feel.

You need a friend
I'll be around
Don't let this end
Before I see you again
What can I say to convince you
To change your mind of me?

I'm gonna love you more than anyone
I'm gonna hold you closer than before
And when I kiss your soul, your body'll be free
I'll be free for you anytime
I'm gonna love you more than anyone

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
Not just the color
Look inside of me
Tell me all you need and I will try
I will try

I'm gonna love you more than anyone
I'm gonna hold you closer than before
And when I kiss your soul, your body'll be free
I'll be free for you anytime
I'm gonna love you more than anyone


Free for you, whenever you need
We'll be free together baby
Free together baby

I'm gonna hold you closer than before
And when I kiss your soul, your body'll be free
I'll be free for you anytime
I'm gonna love you more than anyone


I'm gonna love you more than anyone

+ I am sure someone in the suburbs of Sta. Monica is grinning right now. Heeee.

Lastly, without further explanation, my favorite line since last night goes:

Come on, Anton (San Diego), love finds a way!!!

You can substitute Anton's name to relate to your own. I hope you find a chance to use it soon. It's not so hard to find a situation for it, really.

Speaking of Anton, and I'm not being so intrigera ha, I cannot find my copy of When Chic Hits the Fan! That's what happens when someone makes epal to arrange your bookshelves!!! Anyway, have you read it? You should. Pang-practice ng blind items IQ nyo. Some items weren't hard to guess; I've been so pathetic to even write the names I guessed on top of some pages.

~ I am really happy. Are you?