Sunday, November 6

rolling...

my weekend found me most of the time outside the house but i wasn't that tired. i came from cavite and returned last night. it was a bit boring but i got to catch up on sleep and read, and bond with my nephew. i am happy that things in our family are going pretty well, at least on my vantage point. my brother/s still have their own probs to sort, financially and relationship-wise. i met my sister-in-law elena well only on this last get-together and i can say that she's nice. my brother's mom is having a hard time accepting her because she has a kid from a previous relationship. while i understand that it's au naturelle for a mother, on the other hand, it's crap. i mean, your son is obviously being taken care of, he's happy with this woman, they have a kid together who's so adorable...might as well open up your heart, right? i asked my mom if it would matter to her if i find someone with a kid as a boyfriend or probably as a husband. she said that as much as possible she prays i end up with, say, a "conventional" bachelor, but if it's there, and she sees that everything can work out, then go. i share the sentiment. kung okay naman kayo, does it matter? and come to think of it, we don't even have a normal family set-up to boast of di ba? so basta maayos naman, bakit hindi? aanhin mo ang certified binata pero tamad at walang modo? at nag-uumpisa na naman ako magalit ano...hahaha :)

when i got home last night, i was so happy that my friend dianna sent me a copy of the book A MAP OF THE WORLD. i was so touched that she remembered i have been wanting to get this book for almost five years now.

then i checked my mails and saw a funny testimonial from my friend, vivian, and what was funnier was she has not gotten the hang of calling me Georgina :) several things were in the mail too, initiating yet another set of "what is it this time?" but as they say, lessons learned, so we know na how to diffuse further discussion to give way to more essential things, and just laugh it off. these essential things can mean a news that someone who was sick is doing well already, someone misses you too, someone is doing well out there rocking palm beach (hehe, hi ariane!), and other happy things.

today, after church, we went to divisoria again. so happy! dami na agad tao this early but who cares, it's like going back to a once-favorite place! sa dami ng pedeng bilihin hindi mo na maiisip what do you like :) 168 mall is heavy with holiday stuff too so party doctors, we should plan a trip there very very soon :) i was impressed with their foodcourt, too. clean and it's just so different from other foodcourts within the divi/tutuban area, frankly.

now i'm battling a headache, whats new, but i'm happy coz i just had my nails done :) my social calendar is so packed this coming week :) buti na lang malapit na rin sweldo, hahaha :)

later...

oh, just wanna share how i fooled with my nephew who has beaten his auntie in talking. bionic ang lalamunan nito!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com