Thursday, March 31

bilog ang buwan

i have not checked kung full moon ngayon. i've been attacked by extreme pagka-ungas today, i don't know why. minsan, it is refreshing to find yourself doing silly antics as if you're a mischievous six-year-old. kahit parang retard ka na, it makes you feel good naman. why not, nakakapagod din to be mature and serious in life ano? even though i don't pride myself to be really serious, there are moments that i have to exude authority in some situations, otherwise, mawawalan ako ng trabaho.

anyway, it may be brought by the fact that it's seldom i go with Mom to get the groceries. this is one bonding time i truly enjoy kasi i have limitless chances of being silly. at 23, i still feel happy revving the grocery cart, using my tummy as leverage on the cart handle, raising my feet from the ground and zwing! hanggang sa end na yun ng aisle. sarap nun ha, kahit naka-office clothes. haha, baliw.

this evening, i found myself being so crazy, with stupid questions i meant to get relevant answers to. aside from the regular grocery, we're also shopping for stuff for my uncle's birthday tomorrow. so parang maid lang ako ni mommy na sunod ng sunod kung sansan sya pumupunta. Mabuti na lang talaga, my Mom has sense of humor, too. My stupid ramblings were:

"Mommy, pwede bang lagyan ng buko yung macaroni salad?"

"(arranging the Chuckies in tetra packs alongside Nestle Creams in tetra packs too) Ano kaya kung etong Nestle cream ang nalagyan mo ng straw at nainom mo ano? Ang kapal nun sa lalamunan!"

"Mommy, ano kaya kung sa birthday ko maghanda na lang ako ng maraming maraming Clover chips?"

"Ang sexy ng Safeguard, ano?"

"(whispering) Mommy, tingnan mo, si Sister (a nun), may napkin at diaper sa cart!"

"(in the meat section) Mommy, kilala mo ba yung manok ni Noynoy (Aquino)? Yung kinatay kaya hindi na sya kumakain ng manok ngayon? At least si Andy (my cousin), since birth never na talaga kumain ng chicken!"

"(the Mangan waiter received the money from mom) I received five hundred pesos, Ma'am." I said "Ay hinde, one thousand yan ha (Mom pinches my leg)!"

"(looking closely at the silverware) Mommy, ganito yung tinidor ko sa office, walang kapartner, iuwi ko kaya ito (Mom pinches me again sabay sabing, "Kumain ka na lang, pwede?")?"

you know what's really the nicest about this whole thing? the way i see that my mom grins as she turns her head away from me, even if she smirks as she shows that she's so embarrassed of what i'm doing. talaga, nakakatuwa yun. dramatic ramblings aside, i know konti na lang yung natitirang time na medyo may license pa ako na mag-inarte na parang bata pa rin. i feel that she kinda fears that time na i will go on my own and will refuse to take things as lightly as i take them now. alam ko she still appreciates the moments na ako pa rin yung super buddy buddy nya na puro kalokohan lang ang ginagawa. it does not necessarily have to end as long as we're both alive, pero admittedly, dadating yung time na things will not be the same di ba? maybe i'm also savoring each moment. maybe i'm also afraid.

pero iba talaga magpaka-lukaret kanina. it's so therapeutic, parang yung pag-iyak sa gabi kahit walang dahilan. huwuhoo.

before we left the mall, i asked my mom to buy me happy feet sandals, sabay turo sa glass display. you know what she told me?

"Hay naku gabi na, lonely feet na lang ang tinitinda ngayon!"

Comments? Here na lang.