Monday, October 17

...and what do you know, hollywood is making the american version of IL MARE starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock! the movie's tentative title is The Lake House. i only have The Grudge as basis for apparent comparison but i hope this movie will turn out good.

see, Speed is one of my all-time favorite movies, no matter what people say, although speed 2 sucked bigtime. anyway, of all the explosions and car crashings, these lines are my classic favorite:

ANNIE: You're not going to get mushy on me, are you?
JACK: Maybe. I might.
ANNIE: I hope not, 'coz you know, relationships that start under intense circumstances, they never last.
JACK: Oh yeah?
ANNIE: Yeah, I've done extensive study on this.
(last scene)
JACK: I have to warn you, I've heard relationships based on intense experiences never work.
ANNIE: OK. We'll have to base it on sex then.
JACK: Whatever you say, ma'am.