Friday, April 15

fearless bounce speaks...

Licette: Happy birthday...yesterday! I miss you and I love you, my friend.

Bammie: Happy burrday! shucks, 24 na si bestfriend. 24. 24. 24. yihee.

Jajay: I don't have Judith McNaught books back in college! I borrowed all of them. I had Kathleen Woodiwiss, Brenda Joyce and Johanna Lindsey. Ngayon pa lang ako nagcocontemplate sa pagbili, they are everywhere, reprints nga lang. Try e-books.

Gracie: You have to pay nga lang pero it's a complete set naman. Sulit.

Hanagirl: Yeah, it's like so refreshing to make salita like that. Thanks for always dropping by. You really rock, girl!

Ellaine: Di ba bagay? Parang ikaw na ba? Ahihi, joke! Old wounds...old wounds... :)

Patty: You will find the flats you're looking for. I don't have to ace any exam because I completely dropped it (bad!). And thank you, I really don't have to be positive all the time. Baka mawalan ng silbi ang term na "negative".

Kryzzy: I'm still craving for it.

Olga: You're married?! At if I'm not wrong, kay Ybanez din pala! Hahahaha!!! Swerte nya sa iyo ha. Of course, I still remember you. And I won't forget you pag First Lady na ako, ahehe.

Freyti: Uhm, wala akong taong namimiss...wala nga at all eh. Magkuwento ka sa bloggie mo, puro pictures ha!

E: Muzzle me, E!

:D: Whoever you are, thanks for the reminder. I saw it na. Kulit nga eh. Ganyan siguro sya pag nagna-nag na si Korina, hehe.

BWAAHHH, AYOKO MAG-TRABAHO, GUSTO KO MAG-AYOS NG CABINETS!!!! WEIRD PERO GUSTO KONG MAG-AYOS AT MAG-ALPHABETIZE NG FILES! OBSESSION KO YAN!!!

salamat sa mga nagta-tag. if you want to say something more, may guestbook po ako. gamitin nyo naman, baka matapos na lang yung membership ko, wala pang laman :) .

at plugging...nasa anniversay special ng wazzup wazzup si Mar tonight! sana maabutan ko kasi i will be engrossed sa...F I L I N G. Wee.