Tuesday, April 26

I hate this day because I am feeling lazy again.

I usually am ignoring deadlines. I pride myself to work my best when I'm under extreme pressure. Buti na lang, my boss, with her own admission, looks at what you did at the end of the day, and does not mind how you did it. Ang importante, natapos. So kesehodang madaanan akong nagbo-blog maghapon, kiber nya. Tipong mga 4 p.m. ko na sisimulan yung backlog ko. Model employee talaga si Judith Octavo. Employee of the Year pa kamo. *gigil*

I am also not in the mood to go the dentist today. It was supposed to be yesterday but there is a meeting daw come 3 pm and the bottomline is I have to be in the office. I'm on leave yesterday ha. Hay. So cancelled ka, Dr. Caldoza. And he's not really in my sked today so I'm not going there. Stubborn. Rarr.

What I'm scheduled for today is the figure consultation at Slimmer's World. The thing is, I didn't bring my workout gear so there is no way I can use the trial workout in heels.

Speaking of get-up, I hate this blouse I'm wearing now. The fabric creases 2 seconds after you wore the clothing.Now, I look like I was gang-raped (knock on wood). No matter how I try to be well-groomed, this kind of fabric just puts you down the drain.

Judith, stop feeling sorry for yourself. This will pass. It makes you feel like crying but it's okay. You will hear from this person soon. Or better yet, don't expect too much.

These are the times we all wish for
The moment when less means so much more
We don't have to do a thing at all
We can take our time and talk
And this is the way things need to be
No pressure from you and none from me
Just let the mood set the moment off
We can make love or not at all
-These Are The Times, Dru Hill